Monday, June 2, 2008

my girls.





everyone that knows me knows there are a number of
television shows that i treasure slightly more than marijuana.

[for the record:
friends.
fresh prince of bel-air.
martin
the cosby show.
the simpsons.]

and then came sex & the city.
i watched this in middle school.
i watched it in high school.
i watch the reruns now.
i was 17 when they ended the series & almost
every sunday (night at 9p), i wonder why they would do
such a cruel thing to me.
everyone has their opinions of the show but fact is,
there hasnt been a female ensemble of this magnitude.
EVER!
these 4 women singlehandedly changed a generation.
(seriously, watch seasons 1 - 6 & tell me it didnt.)

well i saw the movie saturday.
i didnt know what to expect.
but the ladies definitely outdid themselves.
the fashions, the monologue, the locations.
:eek :eek :eek!
big pissed me off as usual though.
(they have the same sentiments as i.)
whatever.
go see it.

No comments: