Wednesday, March 26, 2008

from the bottom of my heart to the top of my lungs.

when i come to work,
the first thing i do is slide my earplugs into their namesake home.
i then put my little black ipod on shuffle.
with 5,948 songs, shuffle is goat.

what is not goat is hearing a shitload of slow songs this early in the morning.
shits cool when its 2 am & youre phone boning (or real boning),
but not as im dunking my donut in my latte.

quick rundown of what ive heard so far:
weak - swv
so into you - tamia
promise - ciara
mad luther vandross (idk why)
you - raheem devaughn
bliss - mariah carey
down here in hell - van hunt
nice & slow - usher
anytime, anyplace - ms. jackson (cause im nasty)

so not only am i feeling quite sappy, im also mildly aroused.
guess ill have to close my door & beat off real quick...

No comments: